Rear Window is hosting a Blog Parade. Each person has to fill in a questionnaire and link back to THIS post. Go and check it out!
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I love evenings the best! It's always a nice time to relax and watch a movie, or sew, or eat cookies & drink milk (or all three)!! I don't usually stay up too extremely late...but I feel like I function better in the evenings than any other time of the day...thus, making it my favorite.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
"Chick-fil-a...I could eat there seven times a day...where the people laugh and children play...oh I'm in love, with Chick-fil-a..." But, ya, seriously, Chick-fil-a all the way!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Darn! Wishing for more wishes has always been my answer for questions like this! Well...hmmm.... My greatest wish is to travel. If I could travel the world, at no cost for me...I would be the happiest girl alive.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Well, when I'm not in the company of fellow Texans, I get teased about saying "Y'all" way too much. But, usually it's my tone of voice, or the way I say something, that causes comment amongst my friends.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
The Chronicles of Narnia, for sure! I would want to be Lucy or Jill, and travel to Narnia from our world, and live there forever. I am deathly serious! I sometimes peer into wardrobes, while antique shopping, hoping to find Narnia.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would love to be a figure skater. No joke! After watching the Olympics, I'm seriously wanting to go sign up for ice skating lessons. I've even designed my little dress/leotard thing I would wear!
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Ireland and Scotland! I can think of no other place I would rather be! I have honestly dreamed of going there for longer than I can say. And I really don't know why...it's almost like it is calling for me...
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
I like the whole acoustic, folksy sound the best, so that's probably the genre I'd be interested in singing. Maybe do a few ukulele songs. Haha, I don't know...
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
The Apple Store! An iPad, iPhone, apps, software....I'd easily spend ten grand without even realizing it!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
The 1800's! Maybe be born in the late 40's early 50's. I love the fashion and elegance of that time.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Pale yellow. Anytime I see a piece of clothing that's pale yellow, I automatically fall in love with it!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Ummm...I don't know...sleepy or happy probably.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
I just got several songs from American Idol performances lately. Besides that...the musical Brigadoon.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
After spilling my heart out in this questionnaire, I'm not sure there's much else to be said. But here are a few memorable facts that have occured that might possibly interest you:
I was once nearly robbed by a gypsy.
I've been stung by a bee...in my mouth.
A monkey threw a mango at me and hit my head.