You are given 8 questions from the person who tagged you before, your job is to answer them, write 8 questions of your own, then tag 8 people with your questions.
1. If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?
oh dear me. i suppose...deaf. because then at least i could get around easier. and still be able to do a lot of things i'd be unable to do were i blind. buuuut...music is such a huge part of my life. it would be ever so difficult to do without it...hmmm.
2. What is your favorite part about blogging?
being able to befriend people through each other's blogs. i think it's so fascinating to know so much about someone but never actually "know" them. i think it'd be the most incredible thing to meet one of y'all in person!!
3. What is your favorite book and why?
AAH! haha. that's hard. well of course the bible is my favorite book, by far. there's nothing to equal it. however as far as fiction goes...i really, really like "the pickwick papers." i know that sounds rather silly...but a book has never made me chuckle out loud as much as that one did. "i defy you not to roar"
4. Why DID the chicken cross the road?
to run away from the chick-fil-a cows, of course! you know how insistent they are for you to "eat more chicken"!
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
the queen of the world. inventor of the first time machine. a world-renowned photographer of camels. and a legendary ukulele-ist.
6. Think about your day. (Or yesterday if you're reading this early in the morning.) Think through everything that happened to you during the day... people you met, things you discovered, interesting events. Now pick one thing and describe it for me in as much detail as you can. Whether you were skydiving or picking out a muffin, I want to hear about it.
yesterday at my homeschool co-op i met this hilarious little girl. and this other kid was messing with her. and she looked at me and said, "i'm 'noring him." i nearly died laughing.
7. What do you think of Nancy Drew? Do you consider her a good role model? What do you think of the movies (Old movie with Bonita Granville and new with Emma Roberts) and the computer games?
ummm. i s'pose i liker her quite a bit. i read a lot of her books when i was younger. and played the "carousel mystery" computer game. plus i've seen the newest movie. sooooo....ya. i think she's a great character!
8. If someone offered you a hundred dollar bill to do it, would you sing an entire song, without music, in a crowded restauraunt?
most definitely! probably something from les miserables. or phantom of the opera. or any musical, really.
so. eight questions for you, eh?
1. what time period would you travel back to? (why?)
2. what five things make you extremely happy?
3. you find out your great-uncle twice removed on your mother's side died and left you something huge. you arrive and you discover it is a _______. what is your reaction? (fill in the blank)
4. have you ever met a celebrity? been somewhere famous?
5. your favorite recipe, please?
6. what's an obscure movie that nobody has probably ever seen that you really like...?
7. something you want really, extremely, exceedingly, terribly bad.
8. a dream that you wish to come true...occur...? (not necessarily a "nighttime" dream...like a "daydream" dream)
eight lucky bloggers that get to answer my really random questions:
anna @ send me a song
michaela @ last rose of summer
alexandra @ of trims and frills and furbelows
seriena @ sereina charise photography
ashley @ bramblewood fashion
morgan @ head in the clouds
ryleigh @ good southern people
and HEY! you know what?! why don't you do it to? and do let me know if you did. drop me a link. etc.